|CHALLENGE CUP SAMPLER
| A rare double CD (sampler), released in 1994 to benefit the "Aktion Mensch". The album is also a token of friendship of two soccer teams: Borussia Mönchengladbach and FC Liverpool.
It contains the song "You'll Never Walk Alone" which Michael also performed in 1998 on the occasion of the "Festival der Lilie" in Darmstadt.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
When you walk through a Storm.
Hold your Head up high
And don't be afraid of the Dark.
At the end of the Storm
Is a golden Sky
And the sweet silver Song of a Lark.
Walk on through the Wind.
Walk on through the Rain.
Tho' your Dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on
With Hope in your Heart
And you'll never walk alone.
You'll never walk alone!”
Composed by Richard Rodgers, Oscar Hammerstein II for their 1945 musical Carousel.
01. You'll Never Walk Alone - M. Sadler & The B.C.'s
02. Go West - Borussen Chor
03. The Witch Queen of New Orleans - Redbone
04. Let's Have a Party - Wanda Jackson
05. Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
06. Dancing on a Saturday Night - Barry Blue
07. Rock'n Roll Music - Chuck Berry
08. Rock Your Baby - George Mc Crae
09. Knock on Wood - Eddie Floyd
10. The Letter - The Box Tops
11. Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
12. Rock Around the Clock - Bill Haley
13. Stand by Me - Ben E. King
14. Go West - Karaoke Version
01. We Are The Champions - Bobby Kimball & B.C.'s
02. Harlem Shuffle - Bob & Earl
03. Young Girl - Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
04. Be Bop A Lula - Gene Vincent
05. Sugar Baby Love - The Rubetts
06. Peggy Sue - Shakin Stevens
07. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
08. If You Don't Know Me by Now - Harald Melvin
09. Love Really Hurts without you - Billy Ocean
10. Needles & Pins - The Searchers
11. In the Summertime - Mungo Jerry
12. Sugaree - Shakin Stevens
13. Jingo - Santana
14. You've Got a Friend - Bobby Kimball