Show in TO October 6/07

Ask Michael about Clear or anything relevent.

Show in TO October 6/07

Postby greg wallace » October 8th, 2007, 10:04 am

Mike,

Great to see the 5 of you again on stage together again on Saturday at Healey's and so apporopriate that the last show you do with Steve on Drums.
You and the band were tight as ever, killer version of "Conversations", we have not seen you do this one in TO for many years!

Very sad to hear of your pending departure from the band a few months ago, but nothing last forever, but your music always will for me. I cannot believe it has been almost 30 years since I first saw you play at the "Piccadilly Circus" on Yonge st. in 1998; we became fans for life.

Also want to thank you for the hospitaily and friendship you have always conveyed to myself and my friends, no matter where the show were held, you made us feel welcome back stage. It was always very cool when you and the guys came out to do live radio interviews with me as CSCR the U of T Scarboro radio station,so many years ago. Highlights of my short Radio career. OK the question...
Will you be coming back to live in TO? and we eventually see another solo album?

I wish you all the best in your life, and will hope to see you up on stage again sometime with the best band on the planet Saga.
Cheers!
Greg
greg wallace

Return to Questions, Questions, Questions...