I am FLOORED

Ask Michael about Clear or anything relevent.

I am FLOORED

Postby tracy1008 » October 12th, 2007, 2:30 pm

Ok, I met the band at The House of Guitars in Rochester, NY around 1983. I have pictures that I will submit. I found this web site today and have been wondering FOR YEARS what happend to Saga. Sorry! I loved them back then and am so happy that I found Michael's website! Do you remember the show in Rochester,NY? I remember it well. ;)
tracy1008

Postby Dickr » October 12th, 2007, 4:21 pm

Great that you found this site, You've got some catching up to do. They have been making tons of great music all along. And this past week there were three shows in the Toronto area.
Anyway, I'm from Rochester and have seen all thier shows here starting in 1979 at the Penny Arcade. Do you still live here?
Looking forward to seeing the pics. :)
Dickr

Concert in 83 in Rochester, NY & his decision to leave S

Postby phillee024 » December 9th, 2007, 11:54 pm

I will never forget that concert for the rest of my life. It was my first concert and I went without telling my parents. I got grounded for 2 weeks but it was well worth it because I got to see one of the best performers out there. I have a deep interest in Saga's deep rich sound.
Their sound inspired me to become an audio visual technician in the entertainment world. I have done everything from concert tours as an audio engineer to lighting technician and I can totally relate to Micheal's decision to leave that life style. Although I never had the fame or amount of time in the entertainment world, but my 17 year run chasing the next tour or that lighting gig was very hard on the family and body. I chose to walk away from it this year and concentrate on a more stable life style , but I can tell you that the bug is still there. Every once and a while I'll wish I was the one running the show or mixing that band.
phillee024

Return to Questions, Questions, Questions...