Where can I purchase Orso and Wildest Dreams?

Ask Michael about Clear or anything relevent.

Where can I purchase Orso and Wildest Dreams?

Postby Tlamair » August 17th, 2010, 12:06 am

I would like to purchase the Orso CD featuring Michael Sadler. I went to the Orso website, but it is very confusing as I don't know a lick of German!

In addition, I love that song "Only Time Will Tell" from the 80's. I can't find it for sale anywhere and was wondering if anyone know where I can buy it in CD? Or if it even exists in CD...

Thank you
Tlamair

Postby Tillmann » August 17th, 2010, 12:51 pm

ORSO: Try to get in contact with somebody from ORSO, write to a mail address on the website, maybe then they can help you.+

And Wildest Dreams... I don't how it is in the states, here in Germany you can order it in every record shop. Or maybe you try ebay???

:)
*** http://www.lastfm.de/user/suhl ***

[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MgYmO-wWiII/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=-AWTMpmN85Af3iE1_BrnEWN9FIM[/img]
Tillmann

Re: Where can I purchase Orso and Wildest Dreams?

Postby Michael Sadler » August 20th, 2010, 6:41 pm

tlamair wrote:I would like to purchase the Orso CD featuring Michael Sadler. I went to the Orso website, but it is very confusing as I don't know a lick of German!

In addition, I love that song "Only Time Will Tell" from the 80's. I can't find it for sale anywhere and was wondering if anyone know where I can buy it in CD? Or if it even exists in CD...

Thank you

Hello tlamair,

Thank you for your interest in Orso and "Only Time Will Tell".

Regarding Orso, allow me to look into getting you in touch with them or at least find out the easiest way for you to put your hands on a copy of the CD and/or DVD.

As far as "Only Time Will Tell" is concerned, I checked and the CD "Wildest Dreams", which includes that song, is available at amazon.com.

All the best,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Postby Michael Sadler » August 30th, 2010, 10:02 am

Hello again tlamair,

I contacted ORSO on your behalf and I have the contact information of the person there who can help you with your request.

It is; sara.waegner@orso.org

I've been assured that she understands English and will be able to assist you with whatever you need.

Please feel free to let me know if you encounter any problems and I'll be happy to offer any further help you may need.

With my best regards,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Return to Questions, Questions, Questions...