One - Congratulations

Have a review, or a link to a review? Post it!

One - Congratulations

Postby JHatch » July 28th, 2005, 10:35 am

Hey Michael,

One word sums up well the success of One and Clear...Deserved. Proud of you man.

James
JHatch

Postby Administrator » July 28th, 2005, 11:58 am

I completely agree.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Rocknrollwknd » August 4th, 2005, 8:42 pm

As do I......"Clearly" Deserved
Rocknrollwknd

'Clear' is fabulous

Postby ChrisNH » January 30th, 2006, 10:16 pm

I just downloaded 'Clear' from iTunes and it is, from Track 1 to Track 12, fabulous. My favorite is 'Why We Lie,' but the other 11 tracks are each strong in their own way. The song with the LA Choir, to name just one.

I'm not a reviewer in the strict sense of the word, but I did write a five-star review on iTunes...the first review of 'Clear' posted on that site. My objective was to be a sort of evangelist for Michael...to encourage others to get 'Clear' and experience for themselves what we all know. Hopefully, Saga's catalog will become available on iTunes; it would be a great delivery system for extending the reach of their music...especially here in the U.S.

As a long-time Saga fan (back to 'Silent Knight' days) I couldn't resist getting 'Clear.' My co-worker is friends with Brian Foraker, who has mastered several of the more recent Saga releases. I've contacted Brian and asked him to pass along my best to you, Michael.

Chris in New Hampshire
ChrisNH

Return to Interviews & Reviews of Clear / One Clear Night