Juggernaut Jam Band, Sept.27th, 2015

All the latest information...

Juggernaut Jam Band, Sept.27th, 2015

Postby Michael Sadler » September 29th, 2015, 11:45 am

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with Sunday night's Juggernaut Jam, and relate a little back story on how the whole thing went down. I had already planned a trip to Toronto with Seren, when I received a last-minute invitation from Andy Narsingh to join the jam which I immediately accepted. As luck would have it, we were arriving 2 days before the event! Also, having the chance to play with other musicians in an informal “jam” setting, is something I don't get the chance to do as often as I'd like.

Thank you Andy for this very cool opportunity, and thank you also to Peter Mavroukas and the entire staff of The Edge for your gracious hospitality offered to myself and the members of my family.

Of additional note however, last night's festivities were also enhanced by my son Seren's first ever live performance of his formidable beatbox talents. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atmL-vo ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Judging by the crowd's enthusiastic response, I'd say he did an excellent job for his musical debut.
But of course, he didn't think so. In fact, he was quite self-critical and teary afterwards. (I have no idea where he got that from!) He is fine now, of course, after much reassurance wink emoticon

My very special thanks to the other Juggernauts, Jason Long, Michale Vassos and Dave Langguth, for their excellent musical support! Oh yeah, and that bald guy on the drums behind me, whatever his name is....

All in all, it was a great experience and I am very grateful to all who joined in last evening's festivities. Thank you all for your support and kind words.

And last but not least, a very special thank you to my beloved sister Dianne for her enduring love and support!

Another great memory has been added to my list.........

PS
Special thanks to everyone who kindly filmed and photographed the event, thereby making our family really happy to have this treasured memory documented. Please feel free to share as indeed, this was a public appearance.
Michael Sadler

Re: Juggernaut Jam Band, Sept.27th, 2015

Postby Harald » October 1st, 2015, 6:42 am

Great !! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Harald

Re: Juggernaut Jam Band, Sept.27th, 2015

Postby almcphee » December 13th, 2015, 8:06 am

It was a fine night indeed !!
Lotsa good pics as well!
Where do I find the One Clear night DVD please?
almcphee

Return to Sadler News Network (SNN)