Holiday Greetings

All the latest information...

Holiday Greetings

Postby Michael Sadler » December 24th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Just thought I'd share my Holiday card here also, in case you're not on my mailing list :)

And in the spirit of giving, I'd like to give a little bit of my time, to anyone interested. I've set up a series of video chat appointments for any of you that want to talk to me about anything at all (family friendly topics, of course). All you have to do is go sign-up (its all free and on my dime) at this site:

https://web-1553b.bookeo.com/bookeo/ml_ ... wc4xctfm39" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sign-up and pick any appointment that is still open. Once you do, you will receive a link to my video chat service and all you need is a computer or phone with camera and microphone attachment. Then at our appointed time, you just log into the service and I'll be there! Remember to find out your local time and my timezone will be US Pacific Standard time.

IMPORTANT:

REMEMBER TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT! Just signing up is not enough... Folks, I don't want anyone unhappy with me, I can't do anything unless an appointment is booked, I see people signing up but not booking - please make sure you go back into their system and pick an appointment. Thanks!

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

xxx
M
Attachments
Sadler Holiday Greetings@1x.jpg
Sadler Holiday Greetings@1x.jpg (111.74 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
Michael Sadler

Return to Sadler News Network (SNN)