Thoughts and Thanks-The 20/20 European Tour

All the latest information...

Thoughts and Thanks-The 20/20 European Tour

Postby Michael Sadler » November 21st, 2012, 4:01 pm

Hello everyone,

After doing as little as possible for the first 24 hours or so since returning from the European 20/20 tour, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who came out to share an evening with us. I can honestly say that on this recent outing I was overwhelmed each and every night by your enthusiasm, love & support. But even more than that was the level of energy I felt in the room each night. What an inspiration you have all been, and in fact continue to be! Make no mistake about it, this most recent collection of "Nights To Remember" will stay with me always, and I'm looking very much forward to the next time we can all spend an evening together.

However, in the category of "comfort in the workplace", top honours will have to once again go to our amazing crew! I know I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again but, our crew is simply the best there is, hands down. Not only are they true professionals, but they each go far above and beyond the call of duty each day thereby consistently giving me the feelng that we are truly "in this together".
So, my very special thanks to Bernie Zylka, Al Paquette, Dean Meehan, Winnie Pulst, Chris Kostyra, Wolfgang Sauer & Thorsten Frasdorf.

Thank you gentlemen........for everything! You are truly the best and it's a pleasure to work with you all.

Assorted nudges, nods and winks:

There were those who came bearing gifts...

To Remo Rossi; Thank you so much for the 20/20 cake. It was absolutely beautiful, not to mention the fact that it was a very thoughtful gesture!

To Loris Jaiza; I was speechless when I was handed the beautiful watch you gave me. Thank you so very much! (and the fact that it was made the same year I was blew me away!) You can look for it in the Munich DVD.

To Christoph Alexander Schmidberger and Juergen ManRay Schmidt; The Einstein towels you gave the band are great and a very nice touch! Thank you both for your unbridled enthusiasm!

To the gentleman in Stockholm, whose name I never knew; What a wonderful surprise the "moustache" watch was! Everyone I've shown it to loves it, as do I. Thank you very much.

To the Coleman family; Ta very much for the very cool shirt. I will wear it with much pride! It was really good to see you again. I look forward to our next close encounter.

...and there were those behind the scenes...

Susi Mueller (Saga Germany) for just showing up and helping out, without being asked. But more importantly for organizing and carrying out a very cool fan club Meet and Greet in Giessen (as well all those who assisted her in the planning and execution). Thank you, it was a great event and really set the tone for that evening's performance.

All the local promoters, crew, catering and security. Thank you for helping to make this a very successful adventure. See you next time…

Katie Dermoutz at ProTravel for all the travel arrangements. Thank you for rounding us up and getting us mobile once again.

Michael Durrschmidt, Karin Rodl and all those at DMC for doing an excellent job planning and presenting the 20/20 European tour. You did it again, thank you.

Max Vacarro, Isabel Albrecht and everyone at Edel/EarMusic. Thank you for believing in the band and doing a wonderful job presenting 20/20 to the world. Onward and upward!

Finally, to the “boys in the band”. Thank you gentlemen for being absolutely brilliant every night and giving me the opportunity to front such an excellent group of talent once again. Mike Thorne….what can I say except, thank you for making the circle complete! You were awesome! (I feel a duet coming on next time around!)

I would just like to say in closing that, without all of you and countless others not mentioned here, this tour would not have been possible, but I think you already know that…

Thank you all so very much!

‘till we meet again….

Michael
Michael Sadler

Return to Sadler News Network (SNN)