Going dark...

All the latest information...

Going dark...

Postby Michael Sadler » September 17th, 2013, 1:51 pm

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to let all you know that I’ll be “off the radar” for the next 2-3 weeks. I have quite a bit stored upstairs so I’m entering a state of semi-seclusion in order to get as many of those new musical ideas “on tape” prior to beginning the next phase of preparing the new Saga album (Private messages will still be read and attended to).

Also, I was hoping to start shipping One Clear Night while away but “Murphy” implemented his law once again and forced yet another small delay. So I’m afraid it will have to wait for my return. My sincere thanks to all for your extreme patience and understanding.

Well, I think that’s about it for now, see you on the other side…

…and remember, ”Be yourself…everyone else is already taken!” (Oscar Wilde)

Best always,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Re: Going dark...

Postby Ronster » September 17th, 2013, 3:54 pm

That Murphy's a prolific punk with his law, ain't he? Anyway, good luck with your breaktime musical journey, sir :)
Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today's a gift from God. That's why it's called the present.
Ronster

Postby Tillmann » September 18th, 2013, 5:39 am

I hope a lot of creativity and maybe a record player wirh Silent Knight are waiting for you upstairs! ;) And maybe you'll find the phone number of Rupert Hine or Steve Wilson, I've heard they are quite good producers :smirk:

And One Clear Night is hopefully with you on tour in October.
*** http://www.lastfm.de/user/suhl ***

[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MgYmO-wWiII/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=-AWTMpmN85Af3iE1_BrnEWN9FIM[/img]
Tillmann

Postby Social Orphan » November 1st, 2013, 11:27 pm

Hi Michael:

Any updates on One Clear Night?

Steve
Social Orphan

Postby Tillmann » November 2nd, 2013, 5:56 am

Social Orphan wrote:Hi Michael:

Any updates on One Clear Night?

Steve

Good question ;)
*** http://www.lastfm.de/user/suhl ***

[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MgYmO-wWiII/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=-AWTMpmN85Af3iE1_BrnEWN9FIM[/img]
Tillmann

Postby All_Areas_Clear » November 7th, 2013, 6:30 am

Yes agree... would be nice to get an update... In Saga words "It`s Time"...
( as "Don`t be late" does not apply anymore... :) )

Can`t wait for it and hope to get it before Christmas... :cold"
Don`t be fooled by what you see...
...cos I am No Stranger.
All_Areas_Clear

Postby Michael Sadler » November 9th, 2013, 3:44 pm

All_Areas_Clear wrote:Yes agree... would be nice to get an update... In Saga words "It`s Time"...

Okay, you talked me into it! This my dear friends is the latest long and short of it:

We are dealing with technical issues related to the master file delivery format, (not the actual master) with Color, Transcoding, Telecine, Plug-ins, etc. and moving from MAC to PC, not to mention using tech from 2005. Unfortunately this was not something we were able to discover sooner and was only revealed once the duplicator was returned and we were able to do tests and troubleshooting. Yes, it's taken forever and we are thiiiiiiis close to finishing it all, just can't promise anything until it's actually shipping for certain.

All I can ask at this point is for your continued patience and thank you all for your remarkable understanding through all of this!

With my very best regards,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Postby Sagxel » November 10th, 2013, 6:07 am

Michael hello from Puerto Rico my friend, but the audio do you have any problems with it? Can they send the cd first? I wanna hear at least and have the audio cd
Sagxel

Postby All_Areas_Clear » November 13th, 2013, 6:23 am

Michael Sadler wrote:
All_Areas_Clear wrote:Yes agree... would be nice to get an update... In Saga words "It`s Time"...

Okay, you talked me into it! This my dear friends is the latest long and short of it:

We are dealing with technical issues related to the master file delivery format, (not the actual master) with Color, Transcoding, Telecine, Plug-ins, etc. and moving from MAC to PC, not to mention using tech from 2005. Unfortunately this was not something we were able to discover sooner and was only revealed once the duplicator was returned and we were able to do tests and troubleshooting. Yes, it's taken forever and we are thiiiiiiis close to finishing it all, just can't promise anything until it's actually shipping for certain.

All I can ask at this point is for your continued patience and thank you all for your remarkable understanding through all of this!

With my very best regards,

Michael

Hello Michael, thanks for the update!
Can imagine these issues might be more frustrating for you than for us waiting for that wonderful, silvery present to arrive in our players...
Still hoping for arrival under my christmas tree!!!
(Why listening to "One Minute" reminds me of a sleigh ride...??? :cold" )

Good luck for thiiiiiiis little last bit on sorting it out.... :)

Bernd
Don`t be fooled by what you see...
...cos I am No Stranger.
All_Areas_Clear

Return to Sadler News Network (SNN)