A Wonderful Evening!

All the latest information...

A Wonderful Evening!

Postby Michael Sadler » December 13th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Hello All,

Last night at the Phoenix Concert Theatre was everything I hoped it would be, and more. Between the audience who took the time to come out and show their warmth & support, and the wealth of musical talent that so generously gave their time, the evening was a great success on many levels. We managed to raise money for the cause, as well as, most importantly, raise everyone's awareness about an ongoing humanitarien crisis. My heartfelt thanks goes out to each and every one of you for your generosity. My very special thanks goes to all of the people "behind the scenes" who eagerly and selflessly gave of their time to help pull this event together. As I said onstage last night, I was merely the one who had the idea. These people are the ones who were actually responsible for 90% of the organization and it will be a very long time before I can fully express my gratitude! You know who you are...but for the sake of those who don't.....

My eternal gratitude goes out to;

Enzo Petrugunna & the crew and staff of The Phoenix Concert Theatre
Todd Farhood
Shamus Black
Sascha Tukatsch
Jeff Jones
Dave Barrett
Cam Butler
Dean Meehan
Mike Herkimer
Tim Shea

and of course, all of the tremendous talent;

The Carpet Frogs
Neil Chapman
Jacob Moon
Sean Kelly
Marty Morin
The Dave Barrett Trio
Gowan

Gentlemen, it was a great pleasure to share the stage with you last night!

I sometimes feel that it's a shame that it takes a tragedy or emergency such as the recent events in the Philippines to bring people together, but by the same token it is very reassuring and helps to restore my faith in the human race that at a time like this so many rise to the occasion and reach out to help those in need...

...and for that I would like to sincerely thank you all, including those of you that made it clear that you were there in spirit.

Till we all meet again...

With my profound gratitude,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Re: A Wonderful Evening!

Postby Adrian Coleman » December 14th, 2013, 3:08 am

That is really good to hear. :D
Adrian Coleman

Return to Sadler News Network (SNN)