Hi there!

All the latest information...

Hi there!

Postby Michael Sadler » June 6th, 2014, 9:39 am

Hello everyone,

Let me start by apologizing for my prolonged absence (from my own site no less!) Needless to say I've been kept very busy lately but that alone is no excuse not to have at least made an appearance until now. I partly blame Facebook for "distracting" me and luring me into it's multi-media clutches! But I'm back now and plan on updating here from now on, before getting lost in "FB World"!

I'm presently in Fulda, Germany with the band for a show tonight with Barclay James Harvest , which promises to be quite an evening at a wonderful location.

While I'm on the topic of live shows I would just like to quickly thank everyone who came to spend an evening with us on our recent Euro-tour. Each evening was absolutely fantastic, proving once again that Saga has the best fans in the world and we can't wait until we get the chance to see you all again very soon (in the fall perhaps to promote SAGACITY?).

Anyway, once again please forgive my absence. I promise to make every effort to be here as much as I can in the future.

(Also, I will be posting some recent pics here shortly so stay tuned!)

Until then....all my very best to all of you!

Always,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Re: Hi there!

Postby Saga-Norway » June 6th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Where do I find the "like" button...
Ooohhh sorry, I'm not on Facebook...

Thank u Michael for 3 great shows in scandinavia, looking forward to see you again :D
Saga-Norway

Postby Flying Girl » June 6th, 2014, 12:59 pm

I am still here, Michael :happy:

As written on Facebook you are neither out of my mind or out of my sight.
You are often in my ears following my on my way to Ironman Hawaii and the Olympics in Rio.

Thanks for all the fantastic music and not least for being the wonderfull person you are :love:
Flying High.... and as long as you are 5 mm of the ground, you have not crashed yet!
Flying Girl

Postby Gedfan » June 6th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Good to see real posts from you rather than record label minions posting on forums/Facebook etc. I've been a fan since 1979 and I heard Images here in the UK.

I've just seen the Live in Munich Blu-ray and it is absolutely superb. Much better live than on record. Keep up the great work!
Gedfan

Postby RichDrumm » June 7th, 2014, 4:50 am

OK, said and done :-)

Hi everyone! Glad to be here at last, after being a Saga and Michael Sadler fan since the "Rock-Pop in Concert" show in 1981.
RichDrumm

Postby juergen » June 7th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Hi Mike, back from Dusseldorf - JazzRally. And before I go to bed, I have to post here - I'm still here ;)

Thank you for the Shows in Germany - thnak you for your wonderul music. Hope Saga will be back in Germany next year, so I will go to several Shows ;)
juergen

Postby Adrian Coleman » June 8th, 2014, 5:49 am

As I'm not a user of FB or anything else for that matter, I still use the forums.
I can fully understand though how Fb etc have sort of taken over. I don't know for sure but does it cost to run and sustain a web site ?
I do visit and post on the Saga forum and can say that I'm met with a lot more cobwebs and tumbleweeds there than I've ever experienced here. :lol:
Adrian Coleman

Postby Bavaria » June 8th, 2014, 3:27 pm

...and I thought, you are not on this planet...because it was so quiet here... ;) but I saw Saga in some shows the last weeks and you were present...pretty good to see, that we are on the same planet :D
Thank you again for the wonderful shows Michael,...they were so...brilliant...clear and relaxed...only pleasure...no pain...and btw...the best fans for the best band... ;)

all the best for you,
Birgit
Bavaria...not North-Germany.
Bavaria

Postby knol1998 » June 11th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Michael:

I hope that you and Saga can make it back to the United States. I was disappointed that you had to cancel your NYC show. I hope to see you all soon!!

Bruce K
knol1998

Return to Sadler News Network (SNN)