BJH, Fulda & Sweden Rock etc...

All the latest information...

BJH, Fulda & Sweden Rock etc...

Postby Michael Sadler » June 14th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Hello All,

Just a quick note to thank those of you who've dropped by recently. Nice to "see" you (still) here on my forums.I promise to drop by more often from now on...(especially knowing that you're out there ;) )

Also, a big thank you goes out to Barclay James Harvest and all the folks who helped in organizing our recent appearance in Fulda. It was a wonderful evening in an amazing location. Looking forward to, hopefully, working with BJH again in the not too distant future. Excellent group of lads, thank you!

What can I say about Sweden Rock except that I hope we have the opportunity to play this festival again as I found it to be one of the most professionally run festivals I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work and long hours that I'm sure you put into making this event the huge success that it was/is!

But most of all, I have to thank the fans of both our Fulda concert as well as our show at SR. You guys were amazing, and both nights are now planted firmly in memory!

There is one more thing I would like to say. It seems to me like every time I walk on stage lately, I/we have been greeted with the warmest heartfelt displays of respect and affection, the likes of which I haven't felt for some time. I keep asking myself, how after 37 years can it just seem to keep getting better and better? But ultimately it doesn't matter how or why, does it? It just does, and that is due in large part to you, our fans/friends/family!

Thank you all again (and again, and again....)

See you very soon.

Always,

Michael
Michael Sadler

Re: BJH, Fulda & Sweden Rock etc...

Postby Bavaria » June 16th, 2014, 3:08 pm

hey Michael,

Fulda, so I heared, was a very relaxed and superb show in a very old location…I can´t find any pics from the show…Michael, do you have some ?. It would be nice...an openair show is always special… when the weather is fine and it´s not to cold for the instruments…ah, I can remember me, an openair show last year with a big orchestra, it was very late and much colder, ergo, the instruments were harder to play…and some from the chorus had a problem with there voices…
oops, back to Fulda…I´ve never seen Barcley James Harvest live and I hope, I can see them someday…maybe together with Saga in a double headline tour ?
a festival like the Sweden Rock is to big for me…to much people around there…the stage is so far away, that I can see the bands only on the screen …so I can stay at home, look to the dvd…
…and I stopped asking myself, why I do this? to go to so much shows ??? I have no answer…
I just do it! and I enjoy it !
I´m looking forward to hear the new songs…to read the lyrics…and wait, that the summer is coming back…

have a good time Michael,

Birgit
Bavaria...not North-Germany.
Bavaria

Postby Susi » June 16th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Here are some photos of the Fulda gig (and two reviews - unfortunately only in German):

http://www.fuldaerzeitung.de/artikelans ... schlosshof

http://osthessen-news.de/n1249740/fulda ... sshof.html

Have fun! ;)
Good things come to those who wait.
Susi

Postby Bavaria » June 18th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Thank you ! Susi :-)
Bavaria...not North-Germany.
Bavaria

Postby Harald » July 1st, 2014, 5:35 am